1. David Hale, Ramanujan Jagannathan, Michalis Xyntarakis, Peng Su, Ximiao Jiang, Jiaqi Ma, Jia Hu, and Cory Krause. Traffic Bottlenecks: Identification and Solutions. Report No. FHWA-HRT-16-064, FHWA; U.S. Department of Transportation, 2016.
2. Byungkyu Brian Park, Jia Hu, Seongah Hong. Optimization of Multimodal Network System for Environmental Sustainability incorporating Economies of Scale. MATSUTC, 2016.
3. Jia Hu, Young-Jae Lee, Byungkyu Brian Park and Seyedehsan Dadvar. Next Generation Transit Signal Priority with Connected Vehicle Technology. Duns: 0031370150000. EIN: 54-6001805. Research and Innovation Technology Administration (RITA); U.S. Department of Transportation, 2016.
4. Michael D Fontaine, Jiaqi Ma and Jia Hu. Evaluation of the Virginia Department of Transportation Adaptive Signal Control Technology Pilot Project, Report No. VCTIR 15-R24, Charlottesville, VA, June 2015.
5. Byungkyu Brian Park and Jia Hu. Transit Signal Priority with Connected Vehicle Technology. University of Virginia, Report No. UVA-2012-05, Charlottesville, VA, 2013.
1. Zhengbing He, Jia Hu, B. Brian Park & Michael W. Levin, “Vehicle sensor data-based transportation research: Modeling, analysis, and management”, Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2019,23:2, 99-102, DOI: 10.1080/15472450.2019.1586335.
2. Chuan Ding, Jia Hu, and Xiaolei Ma,”Sensors in Connected Vehicle Technology: How Sensors Play a Critical Role”, Journal of Sensors,Volume2017,ArticleID8241932,2 pages, https://doi.org/ 10.1155 / 2017/ 8241932