1. Yu Zhang, Yu Bai, Meng Wang, Jia Hu*, “Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control with Robustness Against Communication Delay: an Approach in the Space Domain”. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. DOI: 10.1109/TITS.2020.2987746.
2. Xin Li, Yun Yuan, Haoran Wang, Jia Hu*, “Understanding Public Acceptability of Congestion Charging in Beijing”. ASCE’s Journal of Transportation Engineering, Part A: Systems. Accepted.
3. Jia Hu, Haoran Wang, Xin Li, Xinghua Li. “Modelling Merging Behavior Joining a Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control Platoon”, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, Accepted.
4. Yu Bai, Yu Zhang, Jia Hu*. “Cooperative Weaving for Connected and Automated Vehicles to Reduce Traffic Oscillation”, Transportmetrica A: Transport Science. Doi: 10.1080/23249935.2019.1645758.
5. Yunyi Liang, Zhizhou Wu, Jia Hu*. “Road Side Unit Location Optimization for Optimum Link Flow Determination”. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, Accepted. doi: 10.1111/mice.12490.
6. Ling Wang, Mohamed Abdel-Aty, Wanjing Ma, Jia Hu, Hao Zhong. “Quasi-Vehicle-Trajectory-based Real-time Safety Analysis for Expressways”, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 103 (2019): 30-38.
7. Ping Wang, Yuqi Chen, Chao Wang, Fuqiang Liu, Jia Hu*, Nguyen Van. “Development & Verification of Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control via LTE-V”, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 13, no. 6 (2019): 991-1000.
8. Jiaqi Ma, Jia Hu*, Ed Leslie, Fang Zhou, Peter Huang, Joe Bared. “An Eco-Drive Experiment on Rolling Terrains for Fuel Consumption Optimization with Connected Automated Vehicles”, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 100 (2019): 125-141.
9. Weiyang Wang, Jia Hu, Yuxiong Ji, Yuchuan Du. “Improving Fuel Efficiency of Connected and Automated Transit Buses on Signalized Corridors”, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 13, no. 5 (2019): 870-879.
10. Lian Cui, Jia Hu*, Brian Park, Pavle Bujanovic. ” Development of a Simulation Platform for Safety Impact Analysis Considering Vehicle Dynamics, Sensor Errors, and Communication Latencies: Assessing Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control under Cyber Attack,” Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 97 (2018): 1-22.
11. James, Rachel, Christopher Melson*, Jia Hu, Joe Bared. “Characterizing the impact of production adaptive cruise control on traffic flow: an investigation.” Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics (2018): 1-21.
12. Lian Cui, Huifu Jiang, Brian Park, Young-Ji Byon, Jia Hu*. ” Impact of Automated Vehicle Eco-Approach on Human Driven Vehicles,” IEEE ACCESS, online. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2874761.
13. Jun Liu, Asad Khattak, Cong Chen, Dan Wan, Jiaqi Ma, Jia Hu. “Revisiting Hit-and-Run Crashes: A Geospatial Modeling Method.” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. In Press.
14. Xin Li, Ming Wei, Jia Hu*, Yun Yuan and Huifu Jiang. “An Agent-Based Model for Dispatching Real-Time Demand-Responsive Feeder Bus,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2018, Article ID 6925764, 11 pages, 2018. doi:10.1155/2018/6925764.
15. Li Zhang, Lei Zhang, David Hale, Jia Hu*, Zhitong Huang. “A Cycle-Based Variable Speed Limit Methodology for Improved Freeway Merging.” IET Intelligent Transport Systems11, no. 10 (2017): 632-640.
16. Huifu Jiang, Jia Hu*, Shi An, Meng Wang, Byungkyu Brian Park. “Eco Approach at an Isolated Signalized Intersection under Partially Connected and Automated Vehicle Environment”. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 79:290-307, June 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.trc.2017.04.001.
17. Jia Hu, Yunli Shao, Zongxuan Sun*, Joe Bared. “Integrated Vehicle and Powertrain Optimization for Passenger Vehicles with Vehicle-Infrastructure Communication”. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 79:85-102, June 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.trc.2017.03.010.
18. Young-Jae Lee, Seyedehsan Davar, Jia Hu*, Byungkyu Brian Park, “Results of Transit Signal Priority Experiment in Connected Vehicle Technology Environment”. ASCE’s Journal of Transportation Engineering, Part A: Systems 143, no. 8 (2017): 05017005.
19. Seongah Hong, Jia Hu*, Byungkyu Brian Park. “Exploring Environmentally Sustainable Traffic Signal Warrant for Planning Application”. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, July 2017. DOI: 10.1080/15568318.2016.1276652.
20. Jiaqi Ma, Xiaopeng Li*, Fang Zhou, Jia Hu, Brian Park. “Parsimonious Shooting Heuristic for Trajectory Design of Connected Automated Traffic Part II: Computational Issues and Optimization,” Transportation Research Part B, Methodological 95 (2017): 421-441. DOI: 10.1016/j.trb.2016.06.010.
21. Hale, David, Ali Hajbabaie, Jiaqi Ma, Jia Hu, Hyoshin Park, and Joe Bared. “Proposed Data-Driven Performance Measures for Comparing and Ranking Traffic Bottlenecks.” Transportation Research Procedia 15 (2016): 483-494.
22. Jia Hu*, Brian Park, Young-Jae Lee. “Transit Signal Priority Accommodating Conflicting Requests Under Connected Vehicles Technology,” Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 69:173-192, July 2016, DOI: 10.1016/j.trc.2016.06.001.
23. Jiaqi Ma, Michael Fontaine, Fang Zhou, Jia Hu, David hale, Michael Clements. “Estimation of Crash Modification Factors for an Adaptive Traffic Signal Control System.” ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering 142.12 (2016): 04016061. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)TE.1943-5436.0000890.
24. Jia Hu, Yunli Shao, Zongxuan Sun*, Meng Wang, Joe Bared, Peter Huang. “Integrated Optimal Eco- Driving On Rolling Terrain for Hybrid Electric Vehicle with Vehicle-Infrastructure Communication.” Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 68:228-244, July 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.trc. 2016. 04.009.
25. David Hale*, Jiaqi Ma, Alexandra Kondyli, Jia Hu, Zhitong Huang, Peng Su. “Right-Turn-On-Red Flow Profile Impacts on Urban Street Capacity Analysis.” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board 2553 (2016): 29-40. DOI: 10.3141/2553-04.
26. Jiaqi Ma, Jia Hu*, David K. Hale, Joe Bared. “Dynamic Hard Shoulder Running for Traffic Incident Management,” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board 2554 (2016): 120-128.
27. Jia Hu*, Michael Fontaine, Jiaqi Ma. “Quality of Private Sector Travel Time Data on Arterials.” ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol 142, Issue 4, April 2016, 10.1061/(ASCE)TE.1943-5436.0000815, 04016010.
28. Jun Liu, Xin Wang, Asad J Khattak, Jia Hu*, Jianxun Cui, Jiaqi Ma. “How Big Data Serves for Freight Safety Management at Highway-Rail Grade Crossings? A Spatial Approach Fused with Path Analysis.” Neurocomputing 181 (2016): 38-52.. DOI: 10.1016/j.neucom.2015.08.098.
29. Ximiao Jiang, Mohamed Abdel-Aty, Jia Hu*, Jaeyoung Lee. “Investigating Macro-level Hotzone Identification and Variable Importance Using Big Data: A Random Forest Models Approach.” Neurocomputing 181 (2016): 53-63.. DOI: 10.1016/j.neucom.2015.08.097.
30. Jianxun Cui, Feng Liu*, Jia Hu, Janssens Davy. “Identifying mismatch between urban travel demand and transport network services using GPS data: A case study in the fast growing Chinese city of Harbin.” Neurocomputing 181 (2016): 4-18. DOI:10.1016/j.neucom.2015.08.100.
31. Jia Hu*, Michael Fontaine. “Field Evaluations of an Adaptive Traffic Signal Control System Using Private Sector Probe Data.” ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering Vol. 142, Issue 1 (January 2016). DOI 10.1061/(ASCE)TE.1943-5436.0000806.
32. Jia Hu*, Brian Park, Young-Jae Lee. “Coordinated Transit Signal Priority Supporting Transit Progression Under Connected Vehicle Technology,” Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 55 (2015): 393-408, DOI: 10.1016/j.trc.2014.12.005.
33. Jia Hu*, Brian Park, Emily Parkany. “Transit Signal Priority with Connected Vehicle Technology,” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board 2418 (2014): 20-29, DOI 10.3141/2418-03.
34. Yingjie Xia*, Jia Hu, Michael D Fontaine. “A Cyber ITS Framework for Massive Traffic Data Analysis Using Cyber infrastructure,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, Article ID 462846, 9 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/462846
35. Yu Zhang, Elizabeth Harris*, Meghan Rogers, David Kaber, Joseph Hummer, William Rasdorf, Jia Hu. “Driver Distraction and Performance Effects of Highway Logo Sign Design, ” Applied Ergonomics 44.3 (2013): 472-479.
36. Jia Hu*, Bastian J. Schroeder, and Nagui M. Rouphail, “Rationale for Incorporating Queue Discharge Flow into Highway Capacity Manual Procedure for Analysis of Freeway Facilities, ” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board 2286 (2012): 76-83.